June 22-26 Last week of school!!! Final Updates!

Sunday Announcement - Marking for Socials 10 is now complete. 
I will be entering in final marks and comments into the school system tomorrow morning. 
 
I will be in the classroom this week Monday through Friday from 12:30pm to 3pm most days as an FYI should you have questions.
 
No assignments/marks will be able to be re-adjusted past Tuesday morning at 9am as an FYI. 
 
If you are at risk of not passing the class you will have already been contacted directly by me or by your support teacher (as of last week or this upcoming week). If you have not heard from me or your support teacher direct (as of last week or this upcoming week) - this is a good thing. 🙂 
 
Should you have any questions/concerns please feel free to tag me and comment below and or email me direct at ahathorn@sd19.bc.ca 
 
Have a great summer everyone!!! 
 
P.S. If you haven't already - be sure to return your text book to the book bin at the front entrance to the school.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2 Unit 2 WW 1 Cont . . .