May 5-8 Unit 3 30's & intro to WW2

Hello all!

This week we will be finishing up with the 30's before moving onwards with WW2.

Reminder: We will have a review sheet/open book test really - re: WW1 through to WW2 happening late May. Date TBD. 


Reminder: I have added 'Office Hours' that are available weekly on Tuesdays from 1pm-2pm for Socials 10 until the end of the school year. 

If you would like to touch base with me during my Office Hours I can be reached via Teams Video Chat Tuesdays from 1pm-2pm each week. 


Of course you can still tag me with public questions in our class 'Discussion' Channel via Teams and/or email me as well anytime at ahathorn@sd19.bc.ca. 


1. During our live class Thursday at 1pm we will be reviewing this week's work.

Office 365 > Teams > Assignments > Assignment 5 The 1930’s – Depression Era Pages 245-247 & 250-258 

This week's work is due by 9am Thursday May 7th 2020. 15 Questions /32 marks.

See you Thursday at 1pm inside Teams!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2 Unit 2 WW 1 Cont . . .

March 10 2020 Ch 7 WW 1 Cont